qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GSoC - QCOW2 <-> QED image converter

From: Lyu Mitnick
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GSoC - QCOW2 <-> QED image converter
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 02:56:08 +0800

Hello all,

Looking at QEMU'w wiki I saw the "QCOW2 <- > QED image converter", that I am
also interested to work as student and apply for GSoC 2011. I have study the
specifications of the two images and have some idea about implementation. There
is someone already working on this project?? I also want to apply for "Improved
image format compatibility". Could I merge the two idea into one application or I should
apply separately??

Thanks a lot

Mitnick