qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] mouse doesn't work on guest OS

From: Amirali Shambayati
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] mouse doesn't work on guest OS
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 16:13:57 +0430

Hi Brad,
Qemu starts, kernel boots and ubuntu's GUI boots. I use "dmesg" in
terminal to see printks which I have put in kernel code. My problem is
that, mouse is hanged in the middle of the screen. I need mouse to
connect to Internet!! if anyway exists to make Internet connection
using terminal, I won't need mouse anymore!

I'm newbie with kernel debugging and using qemu. Your help will be so
valuable for me.

--
Amirali Shambayati
Bachelor Student