qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] How to increase ram beyond 756 MB ?

From: मनीष शर्मा
Subject: [Qemu-devel] How to increase ram beyond 756 MB ?
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:33:39 +0530

Hi All,

I am using arm on x86, running Linux 2.6.33 as guest and fedora 14 as host.
And using Realview board inside Qemu Machine.

Even though I passed 1024 MB as qemu memory in command line,
I can only see ~756MB given to guest. Also I tried passing more than
1024 MB say 2048 MB But I am unable to see increase in RAM in Guest OS.
I checked the /proc/meminfo for guest OS memory details.

What do I missed ? Any help is higly appreciated.

regards,
Manish

--
-मनीष