qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-user[armel/mips] and debian-rootfs

From: Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-user[armel/mips] and debian-rootfs
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 14:46:05 -0300

Hi! First of all, sorry for breaking the thread [0] (although it is too old
maybe).

[0] <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2010-05/msg00116.html>

As I have stumbled upon this bug, I would like to know if there is something I
can do to try to help fixing it. I have never seen qemu's code and I am really
a newbie to it, so any pointer would be higly appreciated.

Kinds regrads, Lisandro.

--
Wiki is not WysiWyg. It's an intelligence test of sorts to be able to edit a
wiki page. It's not rocket science, but it doesn't appeal to the VideoAddicts.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/