qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PCI with Xilinx virtex-ml507 board

From: Edgar E. Iglesias
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PCI with Xilinx virtex-ml507 board
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:09:50 +0200

Hi,

Hi the ethlite driver is this one:
http://lxr.linux.no/linux+v2.6.39/drivers/net/xilinx_emaclite.c

The easy way is probably to look at the petalogix s3adsp board dtb distributed with qemu. Iirc, the command to make readable is dtc -I dtb -O dts -o tree.dts tree.dtb.

It should be possible to replace the hard lltemac in your tree.dtb with the an entry describing a soft emaclite. Then youll have to edit qemu and instantiate the mac at the appropriate address and  connect to the appropriate interrupt line.

Cheers
---
Sent from my android device