qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Get execution trace and tcg fatal error!

From: shbi shb
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Get execution trace and tcg fatal error!
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 23:14:35 -0500

Hi,

I am new to QEMU and I need to get guest Windows instructions traceon Qemu. I added the following codes to Qemu but I got tcg fatal error :

1- I added a helper function in helper.h : DEF_HELPER_1(get_trace, void, i32)
2- I added a function gen_helper_get_trace(pc_start) in disas_insn function
3- I added the implementation of get_trace (helper_get_trace) in op_helper.c file.

I'll appreciate if somebody helps me about this issue.

Thank you,