qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Training program for your software

From: OCS Partners
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Training program for your software
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 14:01:28 -0700

Dear Sir or Madam,

I noticed that your company provides Open Source software, but does not appear to have training for this software.  My organization, One Course Source, is a training development and instructional staffing company, specializing in Open Source technologies.

Having a solid training program is important for any software program to be successful.  Customers need to know that they can receive good training when they opt to switch to your software product.

One Course Source provides the following services:

I would be interested in opening a dialog regarding providing these services to your organization.  If you aren't the correct person for this, can you please forward this to the person in your organization who is responsible for this sort of business relationship?

Sincerely,

Bob Smith
One Course Source