qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] arm (omap2430) support in qemu?

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] arm (omap2430) support in qemu?
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 17:28:00 -0500

I picked up a omap2430 prototype board, and am looking to start
working with this.  Since this is a foray back into development for
me, I'm a little overwhelmed by the amount of information I'm trying
to digest in starting this project (and the user forum at qemu-forum.ipi.fi
being down is a bit depressing).

Basically, I have a uboot image, a kernel and a rootfs that I can work
with, though I'm suspecting the fstab may need a little tweaking to
support the image.

Anyone know if I'm expecting too much of qemu, or has some suggestions
on how I can go about setting this up.  I plan on documenting this journey
since the couple of weeks I've spent researching this hasn't really found
a definitive guide into do what I want to do.

I can take conversations offline to minimize the noise quotient to the list.

Thanks,

Ben