qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu Website down?

From: Birk Bremer
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu Website down?
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:29:07 +0100

Hi,

sorry for being off topic but I have no I idea how to reach somebody
otherwise...

Since yesterday the Website http://www.qemu.org seems to be down
(rejecting connections).
I tried it from different IP addresses from different computers, but no
luck.
Would somebody please forward this to the Server administrator?

I browsed an old Version of the Website through the Internet Archive and
did not find any other means of contact than this, so sorry again for
being off topic.

Best Regards

Birk