qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] MMU Modes

From: Xin Tong
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] MMU Modes
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:40:15 -0500

I am investigating how LW is emulated from target-mips on x86 host.
However, i can not find where the OFFSET is passed in.

    case OPC_LW:
        save_cpu_state(ctx, 0);
        op_ld_lw(t0, t0, ctx);
        gen_store_gpr(t0, rt);
        opn = "lw";
        break;

      \||/

 static inline void op_ld_##insn(TCGv ret, TCGv arg1, DisasContext *ctx)   \
 {                                                                         \
     tcg_gen_qemu_##fname(ret, arg1, ctx->mem_idx);                        \
 }

I think ctx->mem_idx here contains the MMU modes.

      \||/

 static inline void tcg_gen_qemu_ld32u(TCGv ret, TCGv addr, int mem_index)
 {
  #if TARGET_LONG_BITS == 32
    tcg_gen_op3i_i32(INDEX_op_qemu_ld32, ret, addr, mem_index);
  #else
    tcg_gen_op4i_i32(INDEX_op_qemu_ld32, TCGV_LOW(ret), TCGV_LOW(addr),
                    TCGV_HIGH(addr), mem_index);
    tcg_gen_movi_i32(TCGV_HIGH(ret), 0);
  #endif
  }