qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Irregular activity on your account!

From: PayPal
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Irregular activity on your account!
Date: 26 Jan 2012 17:53:48 -0500

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in
the system.

We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your
account.

We requested information from you for the following reason:

We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or
potentially high risk.

Case ID Number: PP-571-827-952

Please download the form attached to this email and open it in a
web browser.
Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your
account access.

We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure account
safety.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department. All rights reserved.