qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PULL] usb patch queue

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] usb patch queue
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:20:09 +0100

  Hi,

Next batch of usb updates.  This one brings packet queuing for uhci and
xhci, so we have per-endpoint queues at usb-bus level now.  Need to
bring those to the usb drivers as next step, so they (especially
usb-host) can pipeline requests.

Also a bunch of bugfixes in ehci, smartcard emulation and usb redirect.

cheers,
  Gerd

The following changes since commit b4bd0b168e9f4898b98308f4a8a089f647a86d16:

  audio: Add some fall through comments (2012-02-25 18:16:11 +0400)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.kraxel.org/qemu usb.39

Alon Levy (4):
      usb-desc: fix user trigerrable segfaults (!config)
      libcacard: link with glib for g_strndup
      usb-ccid: advertise SELF_POWERED
      libcacard: fix reported ATR length

Gerd Hoffmann (10):
      usb-hid: fix tablet activation
      usb-ehci: fix reset
      usb-uhci: cleanup UHCIAsync allocation & initialization.
      usb-uhci: add UHCIQueue
      usb-uhci: process uhci_handle_td return code via switch.
      usb-uhci: implement packet queuing
      usb-xhci: enable packet queuing
      usb: add tracepoint for usb packet state changes.
      usb-ehci: sanity-check iso xfers
      ehci: drop old stuff

Hans de Goede (6):
      usb-ehci: Handle ISO packets failing with an error other then NAK
      usb-redir: Fix printing of device version
      usb-redir: Always clear device state on filter reject
      usb-redir: Let the usb-host know about our device filtering
      usb-redir: Limit return values returned by iso packets
      usb-redir: Return USB_RET_NAK when we've no data for an interrupt endpoint

Jan Kiszka (1):
      usb: Resolve warnings about unassigned bus on usb device creation

 configure          |    6 +-
 hw/usb-bt.c        |    4 +-
 hw/usb-bus.c       |   18 +---
 hw/usb-ccid.c      |    2 +-