qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/20] usb patch queue

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/20] usb patch queue
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:05:00 +0100

  Hi,

Here comes the next usb update.  It carries a bunch of ehci fixes
and adds pipelining for usb packets.

please pull,
  Gerd

Gerd Hoffmann (7):
  uhci_fill_queue: zap debug printf
  usb: queue can have async packets
  usb: add pipelining option to usb endpoints
  usb-host: enable pipelineing for bulk endpoints.
  usb: add shortcut for control transfers
  xhci: fix control xfers
  xhci: fix port status

Hans de Goede (13):
  usb-redir: Set ep type and interface
  usb-ehci: Never follow table entries with the T-bit set
  usb-ehci: split our qh queue into async and periodic queues
  usb-ehci: always call ehci_queues_rip_unused for period queues
  usb-ehci: Drop cached qhs when the doorbell gets rung
  usb-ehci: Rip the queues when the async or period schedule is halted
  usb-ehci: Any packet completion except for NAK should set the
    interrupt
  usb-ehci: Fix cerr tracking
  usb-ehci: Remove dead nakcnt code
  usb-ehci: Fix and simplify nakcnt handling
  usb-ehci: Cleanup itd error handling
  usb: return BABBLE rather then NAK when we receive too much data
  usb: add USB_RET_IOERROR

 hw/usb-ehci.c |  204 ++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------------
 hw/usb-ohci.c |    2 +
 hw/usb-uhci.c |    2 +-
 hw/usb-xhci.c |   15 ++---
 hw/usb.h      |   14 +++--
 usb-linux.c   |   15 ++++-
 usb-redir.c   |   21 +++++--

The following changes since commit 27a9476cf75c4e147cb7d8c10c415928b3791b91:

  Merge branch 's390-for-upstream' of git://repo.or.cz/qemu/agraf (2012-03-05
18:55:11 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kraxel.org/qemu usb.42