qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Recovering the original instruction address

From: João Corrêa
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Recovering the original instruction address
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:37:45 -0300

Hi Guys,

Simple question. Considering that I am running code translated into tcg using the interpreter (tci), is it possible for me to, based on the instruction's address on the code, recover the original address of the translated instruction on the target binary? Is there any data structure or function available on the tci scope that can help me implementing this feature?

Thank you.