qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [0/2] Convert usb-xhci to use PCI DMA helpers

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [0/2] Convert usb-xhci to use PCI DMA helpers
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 14:10:20 +1000

This patch converts the usb-xhci driver to use the pci_dma_*() helper
functions instead of direct guest memory access.  To do this we need a
little preliminary patch which adds property support for dma_addr_t
variables.

The preliminary patch was sent standalone before, but it's been
requested that I resend with something showing how it is used.  So,
here it is.