qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] arm return

From: Max Filippov
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] arm return
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 16:42:52 +0400

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Davide Ferraretto
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm in "arm user space" with "sigle step mode". I want write "exit\n" in
> linux shell (no QEMU monitor) when emulate code arrives to "return 0"

Ok, what do you execute and where? Is it qemu-arm or qemu-system-arm?
In the latter case do you use -semihosting?

What is "ARM user space"?
How is it all related to single step mode?
Which linux shell do you mean, guest or host?

Please, don't top-post.

--
Thanks.
-- Max