qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Add virtual devices to QEMU

From: Alberich de megres
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Add virtual devices to QEMU
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:59:45 +0200

Hello,

Together with some colleagues, we are developing a USB hardware. But
as the prototype is not ready to be built, and is not cheap,
or idea is to develop at the same time a virtual device for the qemu.

I searched for documentation about the USB layer on qemu but I could
not find a good point. Which would be a good starting point (in the
qemu)? is it better to create a new machine type? or make it a command
line option ike --mynew-usb-dev?

Thanks in advance.
Alberich