qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] pci,msi,virtio

From: Alexey Kardashevskiy
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] pci,msi,virtio
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:56:22 +1000

On 24/07/12 21:32, Andreas Färber wrote:
Am 23.07.2012 20:29, schrieb Alex Williamson:
On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 13:16 -0500, Anthony Liguori wrote:
On 07/23/2012 12:05 PM, Alex Williamson wrote:
Looks like it merged ok for me, but you'll need this to complete the
PCIUnregisterFunc conversion.  Not sure how this built in MST's tree.
Anthony, it'd be great if we could merge and fix this in your tree since
MST is out of the office.

I can't fix it without rewriting git history or breaking bisection which isn't
something I'm really willing to do.

When does MST get back?  If it's not for a while, I can merge it all manually
with a fixup.

Next week, so (unfortunately for me) probably not worth you messing with
it.

So Anthony, how urgent is your/Wanpeng's i440fx rework and through whose
queue is that supposed to go? Can you wait for mst's return? Or do you
want to handle it yourself and have mst rebase on it while at it?

My pci-host branch [1] is updated with mst's requested spapr_pci.c code
movement, so I just need to know whether to rebase on some other branch
and when to re-post. Soft Freeze is in three weeks iirc.

A bit curious - where is spapr_pci.c going to be moved to?

Regards,
Andreas

[1] http://repo.or.cz/w/qemu/afaerber.git/shortlog/refs/heads/pci-host

--