qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Timers speedup

From: Марк Коренберг
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Timers speedup
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:34:10 +0600

Hello.

Please advice me how I can speed up all timers inside VM. I mean patch for qemu that will tick all timers, say, twice as faster. So I expect, that time in VM will go twice as fast, "sleep 1" command will last 0.5 real seconds, real time clocks will be twice as faster, TCP timeouts will be proportionally shorter than in real life and so on

I began to modify sources for changing PIT, HPET, ACPI, LAPIC and KVM-clock, but I think that there is more proper way.

--
Segmentation fault