qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Add ability to advertise client capabilities to QXL device

From: Søren Sandmann Pedersen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Add ability to advertise client capabilities to QXL device
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:20:41 -0400

Hi,

The following patches add the ability for spice-server to advertise
the capabilities of connected clients to guests. They do this through
adding some new fields to QXLRom:

 - whether a client is present

 - a bit field to indicate which SPICE_DISPLAY_CAP_* capabilities the
   client has.

The patches affect both spice and qemu, and I'm not totally sure how
the dependencies between those are usually managed. If I did it wrong,
please let me know.

Soren