qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] directory hierarchy

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] directory hierarchy
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:52:56 +0200

Il 16/09/2012 16:44, Anthony Liguori ha scritto:
> Thanks for doing this!  I'm of the opinion that something is better than
> nothing here so I'll resist the urge to argue why blue is the best color
> for the shed.
>
> But one concern I have: this will be a big source of rebasing.  Perhaps
> we can schedule this?

>From what I've seen so far, rebase copes well with renames.  But yes,
I'm willing to maintain the series until the end of October.

> Have you done the reorg yet?

I'm 90% through.  I hope to post something for review, and perhaps some
initial bits, in a couple of weeks or less (depending on other obviously
more urgent things to do).

But if it's 1 month away, I'd probably prefer to merge the include file
renaming at the same time.

> Presumably it's just some make file
> changes and a bunch of renames?

Mostly; net/ is the hairiest subsystem, otherwise it's pretty
straightforward.

Paolo