qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Adding another debug protocol

From: Peter Cheung
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Adding another debug protocol
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 00:28:25 +0800

hi Jan, you are the maintainer of the gdb server of qemu?
I think if I can't create my debug protocol, it is not easy to adopt
peter-bochs debugger to qemu, in peter-bochs, there are some features I think
current gdb protocol doesn't care, such as profiling, kernel module monitoring,
call graph history, real time address probeing.
I know qemu is made by a lots of people, seems not easy to convince everyone.

從我的 iPad 傳送

"Jan Kiszka" <address@hidden> 於 2012年11月14日 下午11:13 寫道: