qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [USB patches for 1.3]: Lower cpuload when using the usb-tab

From: Hans de Goede
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [USB patches for 1.3]: Lower cpuload when using the usb-tablet
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:47:13 +0100

And here then is my "piece de resistance" (at least for the last few weeks),
my final version of the patchset to lower the cpuload when using the
usb-tablet device, or for that matter when using any usb devices with
interrupt eps connected to the ehci controller.

This final version is actually quite simple, and since the high cpuload
with the usb-tablet is an often heared complaint I would like to advocate
that this is a bugfix and thus belongs in 1.3, I hope you will agree and
send this to Anthony for inclusion into 1.3 :)

Regards,

Hans