qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU buildbot maintenance state

From: Christian Berendt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU buildbot maintenance state
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:04:39 +0100

On 01/28/2013 03:29 PM, Daniel Gollub wrote:
JFYI, the main buildbot configuration which controls everything (beside
buildslave credentials) is accessible to everyone:
http://people.b1-systems.de/~gollub/buildbot/

If you are familiar with buildbot feel free to incorporate your suggested
changes directly on a copy and send me or Christian the diff so we just have
to review and apply it.

I moved the configuration on GitHub (https://github.com/b1-systems/buildbot). I'll add a cron job to the buildbot system to regular pull and apply the latest configuration. Simply open a pull request to modify the configuration.

I'll implement open requests for configuration changes as soon as possible (should be done tomorrow).

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Solution Architect