qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Virtualbox svga card in KVM

From: Sriram Murthy
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Virtualbox svga card in KVM
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 18:13:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
    I am looking into hw/vga.c and hw/vga-pci.c as a starting point in my
effort to get vbox svga card into kvm.

    However, given my very basic understanding of VGA/SVGA standards, can
somebody throw some light on the inner workings of the std vga card in kvm?
    Also, are there any good urls/blogs/standards that I must be aware of
before starting on this porting effort?
    Any help here will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and regards,
Sriram