qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Para-Virtualized Clock Usage

From: Joji Mekkattuparamban (joji)
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Para-Virtualized Clock Usage
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 00:28:35 +0000

Thank you Gleb and Marcelo. I will migrate the API using gettimeofday.

Is there any dependency on the QEMU or the Guest? If the host supports pvclock
and the guest invokes gettimeofday, would the pvclock be automatically used? Or
do I require a patch in either the Qemu or the guest kernel?

Thanks!
Joji.