qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] We are now in soft freeze for 1.6

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] We are now in soft freeze for 1.6
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 12:07:41 +0100

On 15 July 2013 16:15, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hard freeze is two weeks away.
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/1.6

I've just noticed that this is still inconsistent. That
page says:

"Soft feature freeze. Major features should have initial code
committed by this date."

but it links to http://wiki.qemu.org/Planning/SoftFeatureFreeze
which says
"By the date of the soft feature freeze, any major feature
should have some code posted to the qemu-devel mailing list"

I'm pretty sure the latter is right (you only need code
posted, not committed) -- can we fix whichever of the two
pages is wrong, please?

thanks
-- PMM