qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu-kvm-1.0-stable github branch

From: Serge E. Hallyn
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu-kvm-1.0-stable github branch
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:08:37 +0000

Hi,

I'm not sure anyone is using this version, but since our precise LTS
qemu-kvm version is based on 1.0, I've gone ahead and created a
qemu-kvm-1.0-stable branch at http://github.com/hallyn/qemu where I'll
keep all the (non-ubuntu-specific) patches we are using.  If anyone
else does maintain any packages based on 1.0, it might be useful to
you, and I'll be happy to take any other patches which would generally
be deemed appropriate for a -stable tree.

(shortcut url: https://github.com/hallyn/qemu/tree/qemu-kvm-1.0-stable)

thanks,
-serge