qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] KVM Forum 2013 presentations on Google+ (Hangouts on-air)

From: Ademar de Souza Reis Jr.
Subject: [Qemu-devel] KVM Forum 2013 presentations on Google+ (Hangouts on-air)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:33:53 -0300

Hi there.

We're going to broadcast the KVM Forum 2013 presentations and
keynotes using Google+ "Hangouts On-air". We also plan to have
etherpads available for live discussions and notes.

We're doing our best to make sure the audio/video/internet
quality is good. We can't promise anything at this point, but
hopefully those of you who won't be able to attend might find it
useful.

Stay tuned!

Our Google+ page:
http://gplus.to/kvmforum2013

Youtube Channel (linked to the page above):
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRCSQmAOh7yzgheq-emy1xA

The program schedule:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/kvm-forum/program/schedule

Cheers!