qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Attempt to add support for NBD in MinGW

From: Or Goshen
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Attempt to add support for NBD in MinGW
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:49:12 +0200

Hi,

I try to add support for NBD in MinGW. Basicalyl this means adding support for win32 sockets to aio-win32.c.
What I did was rewrite the file (attachment provided). problem here is that revents for the node related to the nbd socket is always 0 after g_poll() even when I see that data is returned from and nbd server (file attached).

What am I doing wrong ?

This was done against QEMU-1.6.0

Thanks,

Or