qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] DMA Engine Support

From: Forrest Franks
Subject: [Qemu-devel] DMA Engine Support
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:15:42 +0000

I am working with two DMA engines at the moment.  I want to be able to provide guest access to a Crystal Beach DMA engine and a PLX 87xx DMA engine.  Are there any current efforts to provide support for these DMA engines?  What I have looked at so far indicates that they will need to have a QEMU driver written to provide guest access and would prefer utilize or continue any current effort if possible.

Forrest