qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Key Signing Party at KVM Forum 2013

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Key Signing Party at KVM Forum 2013
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 14:57:36 +0000

On 24 July 2013 13:50, Anthony Liguori <address@hidden> wrote:

> I will be hosting a key signing party at this year's KVM Forum.
>
> http://wiki.qemu.org/KeySigningParty2013

Can somebody provide known-good instructions for how to
sign and return keys? I looked on the web and found four
different possible ways to do this (most notably, there
seems to be a split between "just send keys back to
the keyserver" and "email something to the keyowner"),
and as usual gpg's UI is hopelessly opaque and confusing :-(

thanks
-- PMM