qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/CPC project: an experience report

From: Gabriel Kerneis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU/CPC project: an experience report
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 21:25:37 +0000

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 11:14:22PM +0100, Gabriel Kerneis wrote:
> We were so excited about our QEMU/CPC GSoC project that we have decided
> to write a 12-page article to share our experience

Our "QEMU/CPC" paper has been accepted for publication at PEPM'14:
http://www.program-transformation.org/PEPM14/

We received a number of very useful comments from the reviewers that should help
improving the final paper.  The version on my webpage will be updated once this
is done.

Best regards,
--
Gabriel Kerneis   ---   http://gabriel.kerneis.info/