qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Buildbot failure: MinGW

From: Stefan Weil
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Buildbot failure: MinGW
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 11:21:41 +0100

Am 22.11.2013 13:51, schrieb Gerd Hoffmann:
>   Hi,
>
>>> 'make check' for MinGW cross builds needs an installation of wine to run
>>> the resulting exe files.
> I don't think it is a good idea to run tests for cross builds by
> default.
>
> cheers,
>   Gerd

Why not? In this case (MinGW), setting up cross builds is rather easy,
and also testing them with Wine seems to be easy and successful: it
detects the current coroutine problem, for example.

If we don't want tests for the MinGW cross build, the buildbot
configuration should to be changed - otherwise we'll always see "failed
test" instead of "build successful" for MinGW.

Cheers,
Stefan