qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] git master: usb-host needs additional parameters - no docum

From: Erik Rull
Subject: [Qemu-devel] git master: usb-host needs additional parameters - no documentation which
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:52:19 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

when using the latest GIT master qemu fails with the following error:
qemu-system-x86_64: -device usb-host,bus=ehci.0: Parameter 'driver' expects
device type

I haven't changed anything in the call parameters since 1.2.0 and the
documentation that is provided in the GIT repository doesn't show any mistakes
to me. Btw. the "bus" parameter is still missing there.

If there is a new way of routing usb devices to the guest, I would like to get
the information how to do that.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Erik