qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] multiple chip simulation

From: Herbei Dacian
Subject: [Qemu-devel] multiple chip simulation
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:20:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I would like to implement a hardware that is able to keep track of memory accesses as the code gets executed.
I'm not interested in the speed of execution this can be as slow as it can get but I have to be able to read from where each instruction in the memory is loaded how many bytes, if it reads what is the address and how many bytes and if it writes the address or register and how many bytes.
Is this possible to implement in qemu?
best regards,
dacian