qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Delegating tasks for the GitHub mirror

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Delegating tasks for the GitHub mirror
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:17:17 +0000

On 17 February 2014 12:09, Alex Bennée <address@hidden> wrote:
> I would like to get the Travis tests up and running on the "official"
> QEMU GitHub mirror to try and shorten the loop between the build
> breaking and people being notified. I'm quite happy to set this up if
> you add me to the QEMU organisation (my GitHub username is: stsquad).

As a side-note, I think it would be useful if we documented
somewhere who has relevant admin rights for various bits of
QEMU infrastructure:
 * direct commit access
 * QEMU wiki admin/bureaucrat rights
 * github mirror admin
 * sysadmin contacts for whatever host is running qemu-project.org
 * mailing list admin
 * other semi-official things if relevant (eg we have a
   project set up on the coverity scan website)

Does anybody think there's a good reason for this info
not to simply be public on the wiki?

thanks
-- PMM