qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU build broken

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU build broken
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:26:12 +0000

On 16 March 2014 13:22, Brad Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
> Commit 0056ae24bc36798fdd96d0b31e217e9f73896736 broke the build of QEMU and
> this affects the 2.0.0 release too.
>
> http://buildbot.b1-systems.de/qemu/builders/default_openbsd_current/builds/700/steps/compile/logs/stdio
> http://buildbot.b1-systems.de/qemu/builders/default_openbsd_4.9/builds/891/steps/compile/logs/stdio
>
> MACHINE and MACHINE_ARCH are used to indicate the meta arch and
> hardware architecture.

Can we limit the set of system headers we're pulling in to
avoid the header where OpenBSD is defining this? Generally
for specific headers that clash it's nicer to just limit those to
whatever file really needed those defines. I'm assuming it's
not pulled in by one of the POSIX headers...

thanks
-- PMM