qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2014-04-28

From: Juan Quintela
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] KVM call agenda for 2014-04-28
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:33:47 +0200

Venkateswara Rao Nandigam <address@hidden> wrote:
> What is the Phone numbers of the call?

Can you told me where you are based, and I can search for

I hope one of the numbers is good for you O:-)

Bi-weekly conference to discuss kvm and qemu issues.

Conference Code: 5402697718

For the phone numbers, visit that page:

https://www-emea.intercallonline.com/listNumbersByCode.action?confCode=5402697718

If you have any problem, let me know.