qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Where is vga-rom mapped in guest system memory?

From: Jaeyong Yoo
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Where is vga-rom mapped in guest system memory?
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 12:58:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hello qemu!

I am currently writing a vga device emulator and need to debug vga-bios.

What I want is to set break-point on the entry of vga-bios and for this,

I'm reading qemu source around pci device and rom-related memory regions

to find out where should I set break point. And, sadly, got stuck.

Could you give me any advice about the memory-mapped address of vga-rom or

any pointers?

Best regards,

Jaeyong