qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [call for testers] qemu gtk ui overhaul

From: Gerd Hoffmann
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [call for testers] qemu gtk ui overhaul
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 16:02:22 +0200

  Hi folks,

I'm trying to hammer the qemu gtk ui into shape.  Fixing a bunch of
issues we have, and also try to make it ready for multihead support.

Git tree is here:
  git://git.kraxel.org/qemu rebase/ui-gtk-next

cgit:
  https://www.kraxel.org/cgit/qemu/log/?h=rebase/ui-gtk-next

I think I pretty much nailed all window resize issues.  Data structures
are updated to handle multiple QemuConsoles.  You can detach tabs (i.e.
move them into their own toplevel window), then see vga display + qemu
monitor (or multiple vga cards, or multiple heads of a virtio-gpu card)
side by side.

Please review and test.  Comments are welcome of course.

cheers,
  Gerd