qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] GSoC student self-introduction

From: Le Tan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] GSoC student self-introduction
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 08:56:58 +0800

Hi, I am a student participating in GSoC 2014. My brief introduction
is given below. I am looking forward to studying QEMU and finishing
the GSoC project with the community. Thank you very much!

Name: Le Tan
IRC nick: #tamlok
Public git repo URL: https://github.com/tamlok/qemu.git
Project: Intel IOMMU (VT-d) Emulation
according to Intel VT-d specification, based on an existing VT-d
framework. This project requires me to implement the VT-d emulation
and add the minimally required VT-d features for q35 chipset to the
IOMMU framework in QEMU. I will concentrate on finishing this project
with the help of my mentor and the community this summer.

Regards,
Le Tan