qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] e1000 autoneg timing, piix/osx

From: Gabriel L. Somlo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] e1000 autoneg timing, piix/osx
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 09:17:24 -0400

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 10:04:55AM +0200, Alexander Graf wrote:
> > so Ethernet, SATA, and USB, all sharing IRQ 11. Is there an easy way
> > to force one of those to use a different IRQ ?

Oh, and on Q35, while Ethernet (and one of the USBs) is still on IRQ 11,
SATA ended up on IRQ 10, and things are fine there...

> IIRC if you plug the device in a different slot, the irq distribution
> should be different :).

Sorry for being thick, but I'm still trying to figure out if there's a
command-line way of making that happen. Re-ordering the "-device"
arguments to qemu obviously doesn't make a difference in how they're
assigned...

Gabriel