qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [question] is it posssible that big-endian l1 table offset

From: Zhang Haoyu
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [question] is it posssible that big-endian l1 table offset referenced by other I/O while updating l1 table offset in qcow2_update_snapshot_refcount?
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 19:17:55 +0800

Hi,
I encounter a problem that after deleting snaptshot, the qcow2 image size is
very larger than that it should be displayed by ls command,
but the virtual disk size is okay via qemu-img info.
I suspect that during updating l1 table offset, other I/O job reference the
big-endian l1 table offset (very large value), so the file is truncated to very
large.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Zhang Haoyu