qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [QUESTION] Licence for xilinx device emulation

From: Pierre Mallard
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [QUESTION] Licence for xilinx device emulation
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 20:18:05 +0200

Hi,
I did an emulation of Xilinx Mailbox, which is a device used for inter processor communication.
I was wondering whether I can post a patch to this mailing list that contain this emulation regarding Xilinx Intellectual Property (I use for example registers mapping found in Xilinx mailbox driver source/documentation wich are Xilinx property).
By the way where is the correct place to put this drivers ? I added it in hw/ppc but maybe there is a better location.

Thanks for your advice.

Pierre Mallard