qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Crashes of qemu-system-mips64 and qemu-system-mips64el

From: Torbjörn Granlund
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Crashes of qemu-system-mips64 and qemu-system-mips64el
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 20:57:38 +0200

Aurelien Jarno <address@hidden> writes:

  I am using 2.1.2 under GNU/Linux.

Ah, so you're not trying to reproduce the problem!

Are you passing the -cpu 5Kc argument?

  I don't think it's irrelevant, that's why I asked. If you don't provide
  this information, we won't be able to check which code paths are
  involved

  Given you are the only one to reproduce the issue, please provide a
  backtrace of a crash so that we can proceed further.

Really?  Has anybody tried to reproduce the issue?

My bug report contains all information for trivially reproducing the
issue.  I kept the setup around for a long time, but now I have cleaned
it up.  I am very busy in this period and cannot afford to set it up
again, also considering that the effort on the developer part seems very
very limited wrt reported problems.  (I am not complaining, I have no
opinion on how volunteer hackers use their time!)

--
Torbjörn
Please encrypt, key id 0xC8601622