qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Add CMP2 instruction

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Add CMP2 instruction
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 11:10:45 +0000

Guo, Lei <address@hidden> writes:

> This patch aims to add CMP2 instruction for m68k family.

> contains the
> bounds pair: upper bound following the lower bound. For signed comparisons,
> the
> arithmetically smaller value should be used as the lower bound. For unsigned
> comparisons, the logically smaller value should be the lower bound.
> The size of the data and the bounds can be specified as byte, word, or long.
> If Rn is a
> data register and the operation size is byte or word, only the appropriate
> low-order part
> of Rn is checked. If Rn is an address register and the operation size is byte
> or word,
> the bounds operands are sign-extended to 32 bits, and the resultant operands
> are
> compared to the full 32 bits of An.
> If the upper bound equals the lower bound, the valid range is a single value.
>

> signed-off-by: Guolei <address@hidden
> <mailto:address@hidden> >

incorrect Signed-off-by: format

> ---
> 1 file changed, 74 insertions(+)

I'm fairly sure this fails scripts/checkpatch.pl but I was unable to run
it as your email seems to be html with a base64 uuencoded blob in it.
Please check your patch with checkpatch.pl before re-sending.

Also please fix your mailer to send plain text emails or better yet use
git-send-email to send the patch.

--
Alex Bennée