qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qemu sources and makefile system

From: Catalin Vasile
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qemu sources and makefile system
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 11:44:34 +0200

Hi,

I'm new to qemu-devel and I'm trying to add a ".c" source to qemu.
To be more specific, I'm trying to add a file into <qemu src>/hw/virtio/.
I've added "common-obj-y += virtio-src.o" to the Makefile.objs in that folder
and when I'm compiling qemu it seems to compile the sources, but I don't know
if they are added to the qemu binary.
Is there anything else left to do in order for qemu build system to include
my source file?

Cata