qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU pci mach-virt: setting PCI_INTERRUPT_LINE?

From: Claudio Fontana
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU pci mach-virt: setting PCI_INTERRUPT_LINE?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:34:11 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to set the pci interrupt line field in the configuration space
(offset 0x3c), since it is initialized as zero.

I would like to set it to the right value as read from the device tree,
in order for other existing software which relies on it to be able to work
unmodified..

but it does not seem to work (I seem to read back zero even after setting the
PCI_INTERRUPT_LINE field).

I am also reading the interrupt pin, but that one instead seems to work out of
the box..

Thank you for any suggestion,

Claudio