qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SIGTERM signal to qemu-kvm process

From: Jatin Davey
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SIGTERM signal to qemu-kvm process
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 10:37:35 +0530

Hi

I am using QEMU 0.12.1 as the hypervisor in my RHEL installation of 6.5.

I wanted to know if there are any side-effects with respect to VM image corruption when i use SIGTERM signal to kill a qemu-kvm process which effectively stops my VM running on the host.

Appreciate if you can provide me some valuable information in this regard.

Thanks
Jatin